Helios Solar Terms and Conditions
1. Important InformationYou should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase and or the use of the products that we sell imply that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. The products and services we offerWe (Cyrius Automation Inc, dba Helios Solar), are a company providing solar thermal and hydronic heating products.
4. Our refund policyHelios Solar offers tangible goods for sale. We only offer and or issue refunds to professional heating installers and heating products distributors, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing product at our site. Please review the entire refund policy for more details.
6. WarrantyOur products are provided with a standard manufacturers warranty. This warranty applies to products installed by a qualified heating professional. In no event shall Helios Solar or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
8. Governing law and jurisdictionBy accessing this website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this website and/or its products shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or Services. By purchasing our services and products, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia, Canada.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.